Guides & Betting Advice
Time: is the start time of the match. The Live below the time means the live bet for the game.
The red name is the voor team. The red Odds and have (-) item means the team with the tax.
- TEAM A 0-0,5 1.020 -VS- TEAM B -1.090
- TEAM A 0.0 -1.610 -VS- TEAM B 1.440
- TEAM A 0.50 1.330 -VS- TEAM B -1.470
You can choose from 3 kinds of voor. With the red and (-) number, if you win, you can have the similar amount that you wager for the game. You have to pay more than your bets if you lose.
- 0-0.5 MEANS THE VOOR IS 1/4
- 0.5 MEANS THE VOOR IS 1/2
- 0.5-1 MEANS THE VOOR IS 3/4
- 1-1.5 MEANS THE VOOR IS 1 1/4
The red and black text besides O/E (Odds/Even), O/U (Over/Under) and HDP (Handicap) means:
– Red: You can get the same amount that you bet if you win. In contrast, if you lose, you will have to pay more than the amount of your bet.
– Black: You will get more than the amount of your bet, if you win. Or if you lose, you have to pay the same amount that you bet.
As you can see on that example, the voor (0.5-1) is below the HDP column. The red is the team who gives voor.
West Ham United has 1.250 khe which get more if you win while Aston Villa is given -1.420 khe which pay more if you lose.
This odd will be calculated like: ($100×1.420)/2= $71
*Note: if West Ham win more than two goals, you will win completely.
This kind of bet is counted by choosing the total result of the game. The result can be odd or even.
Its khe system is similar with HDP.
The odds to choose draw, lose or win is 1×2 under 1×2. All you need to do is click the odds that you want to place a bet.
In the picture, voor that below the O/U column is 2.5 – 3. Therein, if you bet Under, the result will be lower than 3 goals. If the total goal is 3 goals, you lose half your bet and you will lose full bet if the result are more than 3 goals.
On the other hand, if you choose Over, the total goal have to higher than three goals (4,5,6 goals, etc.). If the result is three goals (3-0, 2-1), you will win half of your bet.
If the over/Under is 3.50 and the total goal is three goals, you will win (if you bet on Under) and you will lose (if you bet on Over).
HT/FT (Half time/ Full time)
HT/FT is wagering the first half of a match that is combined with the result at the end of the game.
This is an example for HT/FT in Premier League:
- H = Home –>Home Team Win
- D = Draw –> Result is Draw
- A = Away –> Away Team Win
If the result is HH, that means in the first half the Home team wins and at the full time, they still wins the match.
- – HH: Half time the score is 1-0, and at the full time the score is 1-0
- – HD: Half time the score is 1-0, and at the full time the score is 1-1
- – HD: Half time the score is 1-0, and at the full time the score is 1-2
- DH = DRAW, HOME
- DD = DRAW, DRAW
- DA = DRAW, AWAY
- AH = AWAY, HOME
- AH = AWAY, HOME
- AA = AWAY, AWAY
Above is our betting guide for you when playing sports betting. Acebet99 Singapore hopes you can apply these guide in your game. What are you waiting for? Sign up and play sportsbook now!
Please fill in the following information and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Comments or questions are welcome.
*indicates required field